A) YOUR PAPER SHOULD BE:
– 6 to 8 pages (approx. 2500 words) in length, consecutively numbered (at the top right-hand corner) – typed and printed
– double-spaced with one-inch margins, using a font size no larger than 12 pt.
– stapled at the top left-hand corner
B) YOUR PAPER SHOULD HAVE:
– a TITLE and TITLE PAGE with your name and the course information on it (not counted as one of your 6 to
8 pages!); cover illustrations, font size and style on the title page are optional
– an INTRODUCTION, a MIDDLE PART, and a CONCLUSION [see Note on Structure and Style below]
– a BIBLIOGRAPHY of all the sources you used, listed alphabetically by author’s last name, on a separate page
at the end of your paper. Please use the following general format for all works cited:
A minimum of five sources is required. These should include at least 2 different accounts of the news story for comparison, and one source in print (e.g. a monograph or textbook etc.) to explore the historical background of the event. The rest of your information may be taken from various internet sites etc.
– Be sure to use proper ANNOTATIONS when you are quoting directly from, or making other references to, any works
– You may either use the so-called MLA Style (i.e. parenthetical references, citing author and page number),
or the so-called Chicago Style (i.e. consecutively numbered footnotes, citing author, abbreviated title, and page number)
– For more information please refer to: Kate L. Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (Chicago and London: Univ. of Chicago Press, 2013), or Joseph Gibaldi, MLA Style Manual (New York: Modern Language Association of America, 2010), or visit the DePaul University Writing Center.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism