Write a thesis statement for your descriptive essay and upload it to the folder in the module set up for this assignment. Your topic must be focused on this idea: Write a complete thesis telling us about a place you have lived or visited (perhaps a vacation) or an incident such as a car accident or a storm that were in. Tell us what it meant to you to go to this place or to be in this situation. Describe it to us in detail so that we can experience it, too. Remember, this is about one specific event and this thesis will be used to write your descriptive essay next week.
Descriptive Writing a Descriptive Essay Four items of a descriptive:
• It creates a tone, an image, a feeling, about your topic.
• It uses specific examples to support this tone.
• It supports those examples with the senses of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
• It brings your essay alive for your reader; the reader can actually imagine what you are writing about because of the vivid details you provide.
Writing a descriptive essay
• Purpose (a clear thesis)
• Action (something will happen)
• Perhaps conflict (but maybe not)
• A main impression supported by at least three of the senses:sight, sound, smell, taste, touch
Writing your essay
• Select a topic
• Make sure it is a topic that can be described in two or three pages
• Write your thesis and focus on one overall impression you want to relate to your readers.
• Write your rough draft.
• Peer edit and revise your draft.
• Evaluate and do a final reading.
• Your essay must be at least two pages set up in MLA style.
• It must include:
includes a true story about your life.
3.At least three of the five senses (sight, smell, sound,
taste and touch.)
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism