Immigrants and Refugees
Module 3. Family and Migration?
I. Research on your own,
· What is a mixed status family? Is there an estimate of the number of mixed status families in the US? Cite your sources.
II. After reading the “Migration Related Definition” list on module 3, fill in the following definitions.
· An internal Migrant is someone who
· A transnational migrant is
· Chain Migration refers to
· Circular Migration is
III. After reading the Transborder Lives Chapter, answer the following Questions:
· What are some of the challenges faced by the women and families depicted in the chapter?
· Although this chapter focuses specifically on indigenous families from Mexico, what do you think is its general lesson?
IV. After reading the Portes and Rivas article about children and their adaptation in the US, answer the following:
· What is their definition and measure of adaptability?
· List a couple of scenarios the authors describe about how children are adapting to American society.
· What is their own outlook for the future?
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism