Warren “Michael” Powell-Role Play
There are legal definitions of abuse and neglect, but generally the following definitions can help you understand your circumstance:
Abuse is the ‘violation of an individual’s human or civil rights, through the act or actions of another person or persons.’
Neglect is a ‘failure to provide the necessary care, aid or guidance to dependent adults or children by those responsible for their care.’
Types of abuse may include:
· Physical abuse – such as punching, hitting, slapping, burning etc
· Sexual abuse – forcing someone to take part in sexual activity against their will
· Psychological or emotional abuse – threatening, harassing or intimidating a person
· Constraints and restrictive practices – restraining or isolating people other than for medical necessity or to prevent immediate self harm
· Financial abuse – the wrongful use of another person’s assets or denying a person the use of their own assets
· Legal or civil abuse
· Systemic abuse
Types of neglect may include:
· Physical neglect – failure to provide adequate food, shelter, clothing and protection. Supervision medical or dental care that places people at undue risk through unsafe environments or practices
· Passive neglect – withholding or failure to provide the necessities of life
· Willful deprivation – willfully denying a person assistance and thereby exposing that person to the risk of physical, mental or emotional harm
· Emotional neglect – restricting the social, intellectual and emotional growth or well-being of a person
Respond to this assignment by clicking the Write Submission Tab and the Submit the assignment.
Answer the following questions listed below.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism