For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions.
Entrepreneurs/entrepreneurship is a driving force of the U.S. economy. It has also provided great personal wealth to a host of entrepreneurs, past and present, who have dared to risk all for a dream. Entrepreneurs are an interesting lot. These individuals have a host of characteristics et al that arguably set them apart from other businesspersons. It is not surprising that many students, particularly business students, have an interest in becoming entrepreneurs themselves someday.
There is an old saying that “If at first you don’t succeed…try, try again.” Many successful entrepreneurs failed multiple times in initial start-ups before achieving success.
· The aforementioned aside, is it wise in your opinion to follow the “If at first you don’t succeed” adage? Your gut reaction?
· What are some factors you need to consider on making a reasoned decision? If you failed in your first entrepreneurial venture, would you try again? Provide an actual real-world example(s) that bolsters your position.
Although there have been many horror stories written about entrepreneurs who have failed in their business endeavors, there are many inspiring success stories as well.
· From online research or personal experience, provide an example of one such success story.
· Include the specifics and also address why you feel it could be particularly motivating for a potential entrepreneur to hear.
For many entrepreneurs, finding sufficient capital to finance their dreams is difficult. Without access to sufficient capital the venture, arguably, is dead in the water.
· What are some sources of entrepreneurial finance? Discuss the pros and cons of each.
· What makes one finance source better than another for a business?
· How is entrepreneurial finance different from traditional business finance? What are some sources of alternative financing? What about crowdfunding? If you were an entrepreneur and in need of financing what route would you take?
Your presentation should show subject creativity. Slides should be thorough but not overly detailed. Use clear headings that allow yourself to know which points/questions you are addressing. Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
Length: At least 20 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Title slide and reference slides in APA style . (at least 2 slides)
It at First you Don’t Succeed Adage: (at least 3 slides)
Actual Entrepreneur Success Story: (at least 2 slides)
Financing Options for Entrepreneurs: (at least 5 slides)
Social Entrepreneurship: (at least 5 slides)
Additionally, because a good presentation has few words, on the slides (in the notes section below the slide) include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save as a Microsoft PowerPoint document.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism