· Cover Page
· Abstract (no more than 150-250 words)
· Introduction (include the specific research question and hypothesis which are presented at the end)
· Literature Review – Critical analysis is the key here
· Methodology (This needs to more than a single sentence that states “I used qualitative methods”. Take the time to explore what type of qualitative method you used…. Content Analysis and Case Study are the two approaches that seem most likely for this course.
· Analysis – What does your research tell you? What are your conclusions??
· Conclusion – ensure you include what future research should cover that has not been explored.
· Reference List
· Your paper must be at a minimum of 10-12 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
· Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
· Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
· Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
· Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
· All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism