Reflect on your Ethics, Values and Beliefs, and consider the following questions:
what relationship do you have with them? It may help to think about figures in public life who
take particular stances on social issues – these often become political.
when you thought your value position was firm but it changed when confronted by a situation.
B. Guiding Instructions on Writing: You may use different format as suggested below:
a. Simply answering the question no. 1 to no. 5, but write at least 300 words per each questions.
b. Introduction, Body and Conclusions – (at least 1500 words)
c. Gibbs Reflective Cycle of Writing format below (at least 1500 words)
• Description of the experience (1, 2)
• Feelings and thoughts about the experience (1, 2)
• Evaluation of the experience, both good and bad (3)
• Analysis to make sense of the situation (3)
• Conclusion about what you learned and what you could have done differently (4)
• Action plan for how you would deal with similar situations in the future, or general
changes you might find appropriate. (5)
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism