· Develop client termination summaries
· For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
· Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
· Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
· Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
· Termination planned or unplanned
· Presenting problem
· Major psychosocial issues
· Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
· Overview of treatment process
· Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
· Treatment limitations (if any)
· Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
· Follow-up plan (if indicated)
· Instructions for future contact
Assignment 4: Practicum – Week 10 Journal Entry
· Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapy*
· Analyze goals and objectives for personal practicum experiences*
· Analyze the impact of psychotherapy on social change*
Reflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
· Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1.
· Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1.
· Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues.
· Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism