· Read the peer-reviewed original research article (not a review article) which investigated the effects of a cardiorespiratory fitness training program (intervention) and utilized a cardiorespiratory fitness test as a dependent variable
· Open link to access the article.
· Submit a written summary of the article and pdf of the article.
· The written summary should include….
· Description of the population being studied including
· Number of subjects
· Sex of the subjects
· Age of the subjects
· Initial cardiorespiratory fitness level and/or athletic status of the subjects
· Any other relevant details about the subjects
· Identify and briefly describe in your own words the cardiorespiratory fitness test which was utilized (do not copy and paste directly from the methods section)
· Describe the cardiorespiratory fitness program(s) used including
· Frequency of training
· Intensity of training
· Duration of training
· Mode of training
· Length of intervention
· Did the cardiorespiratory fitness implement progression and overload in an appropriate way? Explain why or why not.
· Describe the effects of the intervention in quantitative terms (do not say “the authors observed statistically significate increase in VO2 max” – indicate the magnitude of change)
· Reference in APA format
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism