All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 16 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references in part 1
Minimum 6 references in part 2
Minimum 3 references in part 3
Minimum 4 references in part 4
5) *Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1) Describe a model that you might use to introduce a policy change of your choosing other than what you will address in the upcoming assignment.
2) Why is it relevant to this policy change?
3) How would you implement that model?
Purpose: you will create a slide presentation in which you will present information to support the passage of HR 5223.
Your presentation should put forth a convincing argument based on your research and should be designed as if you were addressing a group of legislators whose support you are trying to obtain.
Your slide and audio presentation must address:
1) A description of current risks that healthcare providers face from violence in the workplace.
2) Information from professional nursing associations which support your argument for minimizing the risk of violence in the healthcare setting.
3) Identification of a theoretical or regulatory model which would be applicable to the passage of HR 5223.
4) Identification of stakeholders who will benefit from the passage of HR 5223 and how they would benefit.
5) Potential barriers to passage of HR 5223 and how they can be overcome.
Topic: Employer and employee rights
1) Evaluate how the topic impacts your role as an advanced practice nurse.
2) What are the legal implications related to your role?
3) Analyze how understanding of the chosen topic will impact your future role as an advanced practice nurse.
Select a local or state health care policy or legislation that was enacted in the last 5 years (Florida). Then:
1) Summarize the policy or legislation.
2) Analyze at least one strength and one weakness of the policy or legislation.
3) Discuss the impact of the policy or legislation for all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism