There is a minimum 100 word response per question.
1) Discuss fully the 6 categories of new products and provide a detailed justification for how you would categorize the Tastykake Sensables line. Apply the concepts from chapter 1 and support your position with facts from the case.
2) Explain fully all aspects of the New Product Development 5 Stage Process. Evaluate the Tastykake Sensables new product development activities by comparing and contrasting to the process described in chapter 2.
3) Create a product innovation charter (P.I.C.) for Tastykake. Explain in detail all aspects of a product innovation charter discussed in chapter 3.
4) Develop a concept statement for Tastykake Sensables. Explain fully the 3 aspects of the product concept and 2 approaches to writing a concept statement discussed in chapter 4.
5) Discuss fully the 4 steps in the problem analysis procedure, reverse brainstorming. Chapter 5
6) Discuss fully the 3 types of attributes, analytical attribute techniques, and determinant gap maps for snack products. Chapter 6
7) Discuss fully adaptive conjoint analysis and the USA, Japanese, and German made car example. Chapter 7
8) a) Compare and contrast with examples, umbrella brand with individual brand strategies discussed in chapter 16.
Go to http://www.tastykake.com/products/ b) List 6 product types featured on that page and provide your reasoning for classifying the Tasty Baking Company brand strategy as either umbrella or individual.c) View the Tastykake packaging on www.amazon.com to get information to support your position.
9) Discuss the 6 categories of brand names identified in chapter 16 and explain which category best describes the Tastykake brand name.
10) Identify and discuss 6 changes at Flowers Foods (Tastykake) from 2016 to 2018. Refer to the Fact Sheets I provided.
For example, 2016 Sales $X vs 2018 Sales $Y
11) Identify and discuss 6 changes from the 2016 to 2019 Snack Food Industry.
Are Tastykake products Chips? Nuts? How does the report classify Tastykake products? What changes have occurred in this category?
12) How would you classify the sale and marketing of some snack food products:
ethical and legal,
ethical, but illegal,
unethical, but legal,
unethical and legal.
How would you classify the sale and marketing of Tastykake products?
What is the ethical dilemma? Imagine you are a consultant… what actions would you recommend to Tastykake executives?
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism