Thomas E Heinzen – Social Psychology (2018, Sage Publications, Inc) – Chapter 3 – The Social Self.pdf
Impression Management (chapter 3)consists of our efforts to shape others impressions in specific ways in order to gain influence, power, sympathy or approval.
DISCUSSION: Discuss how specific information within these chapters might support an explanation for how social media (Facebook, twitter, selfies etc) canapply impression management.
Include a comment on how email composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation might influence impressions.
Remember the MINIMUM REQUIREMENT is to:
1. Your responses should reflect what you have learned and clearly identify you as a student in social psychology through the accurate use of course specific vocabulary.
2. Your response should be a minimum of 10 sentences with correct spelling and capitalization.
3. You must include a minimum of 3 citations to text material in each DQ. Citing other sources does not eliminate the requirement to cite the text.
4. You must cite and provide a reference for all information taken from sources such as your text using APA style citing and referencing.
5. You must thoughtfully respond to 1 other student for each DQ. Responding to another student when you respond to the DQ is the best option. CANVAS does not notify me that you have submitted a reply to another student, therefore, unless it is done at the same time as your original submission, I would not know to include your reply in your DQ grade.
6. Be aware that 20% of your grade is based on scholarship which is performing ABOVE the minimum.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism