Instructions for Journal Entry 1
Read the assigned journal prompts and chose one. Write a one-page journal entry, observing the appropriate spelling, mechanics, and punctuation. Double-space your entry and use one of the assigned fonts and fonts sizes as indicated in the Style/Rules Guidelines module.
Writer’s Workshop: Journal Writing #2-Instructions
Writing Workshop Journal #2:
Learning how to identify subjects and predicates will help you comprehend sentences and avoid sentence fragments and run-ons in your writing. Knowing how to identify subjects and predicates will also allow you to manipulate sentences for greater sentence variety.
· Read the following topics for your Writing Workshop Journal #2 writing assignment.
· Choose one (1)
· Review the Writing Process notes as you prepare to write your response
· Write a one page response on one of the topics below. (Remember to double space your response and use Times New Roman, Ariel, or Tahoma fonts.)
· Bold-face the SUBJECT in each sentence of your response
· Underline the PREDICATE in each sentence of your response.
· Submit your journal entry
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism