Education course: Coaching and Mentoring
You are applying to become a mentor teacher within your program. The application process requires you to complete a mentor characteristic assessment to help determine your personal qualifications for becoming a mentor.
Complete each of the following steps:
Step 1: Mentor Characteristic Assessment
· Download the Mentor Characteristic Assessment below.
· Complete the assessment by typing directly onto the template.
EEC3546_Mod03_Mentor Characteristic Assessment.docx
Step 2: Mock Mentoring Program
· Create a mentoring program for new educators in your program. The mentoring program should address the following components:
· A description of the purpose of the mentoring program or mission statement.
· A description of the mentoring program logistics (i.e., when will the mentoring take place, where, for how long?).
· How the mentoring program will benefit new educators, families, and children.
· Explain your role in the mentoring program and how the characteristics from your checklist will support this role. In the explanation, address how you will develop any characteristic in which you use ‘sometimes’ or ‘rarely.’
· Minimal to no spelling and grammar errors
· Attempts APA intext citations
· Provides references page in APA format
Include a reference page, and, if needed, in-text citations. Format these components according to APA standards.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism