For this Critical Thinking assignment, choose three different cities within Saudi Arabia: one with a large population (top third), one with a medium population (middle third), and one with a small population (bottom third). To find the populations of the cities, visit World Population Review.
Research the population census (age, gender, etc.) and income statistics of each city you chose. Next, investigate the health status statistics of the city’s population (e.g. percentage of chronic diseases). Analyze annual healthcare demand in terms of hospital visits, laboratory tests, immunizations, and prescription drug sales.
A PowerPoint presentation that includes all of the elements detailed above. Use a professional design.
· Consist of a minimum of presentation eight slides, not including title and reference slides. There should be a minimum of two presentation slides per city.
· Provide detailed speaker’s notes for each slide—a minimum of 100 words in length per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
· Include 4-5 academic and/or government sources to support your analysis and discussion.
· Use available tables or figures to support and present your data findings.
· Conform to APA writing standards; be sure to cite any statistics or other information, as appropriate.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism