A customer service plan is initiated at Olyn Gas Supplies after a customer survey identifies the following quality service gaps:
· Delivery time of new cylinders to consumers average 1.5 days over the benchmarked standards.
· An unknown number of phone injuries have been missed due to the single-line phone system.
· Repeat business represents 48 per cent of business. This is below the required standard of 75 percent.
· Olyn customers are very happy with the price of gas. On average it is 12 per cent lower than the competition.
The service plan includes a recommendation to install a better phone system that could handle up for four lines, and a review of the delivery schedule process.
In a group, discuss the methods used to monitor team performance for customer service in your organisation, including knowing whether they are following standards, legislative requirements and service charters. What are the most effective and least effective methods, and why you believe so?
A customer may require a product or service just outside your organ
What are the attributes of successful customer service staff?
What are some attributes of an effective customer service manager?
· Describe the methods you could use when addressing abusive customer behaviour between a client and one of your staff members. Describe the techniques you could use to improve customer relations.
· Develop a plan that future staff members could refer to, to maintain a consistent approach to this behaviour.
· What techniques might you use when dealing with a customer with special needs?
When answering questions in the weekly Discussion forums, please remember to actively work on being both clear and specific in your writing. Actively working on your communication skill here, means writing your ideas out as fully as possible and not resorting to truncation, text-speak or casual tones in grammar. You can become clear and specific in your academic writing by not only planning and thinking carefully about how you are responding, but by also including considered reasons for selecting and discussing particular aspects of a question. Remember, 100-200 words is not much room to discuss your ideas, and you are not expected to grapple with everything, so be selective in what you choose to discuss. You will need to demonstrate and convince your Assessor of your understanding and explicit engagement with the online course materials. This is a question and answer forum. In order to see other responses to these questions, you must first post your answer.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism