1) Identify the steps taken in the Show more Preparation of a bacteria smear and the simple stain technique
1) Identify the steps taken in the preparation of a bacterial smear to prevent contamination of the culture and yourself working with a bacterial smear?
2) Summarize the fundamental theory of simple staining. hint: what scientific property allows the dyes t bind the bacterial cell wall?
3) What would happen if you placed a large drop of water on a slide rather than a loopful when preparing a bacterial smear?
4) Discuss the possible outcomes if an air-dried smear were not heat fixed before proceeding to the staining step.
5) While viewing a slide of a pure culture you observe two different shaped bacteria; some rod shaped while others are spherical. How could this happen? List at least two explanations and/or sources for this result.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism