Create a 15-20 page paper that analyzes a business topic and provides recommendations and is supported with credible resources that demonstrate evidence-based thinking.
Your project should address these expectations:
• Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
• Integrate information across disciplines from differing perspectives.
• Develop logical, well-supported, evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
• Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
• Apply leadership and collaboration principles and strategies for virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
• Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
• Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
• Include an executive summary following your cover page.
• Include various body sections that contain the analysis and recommendations.
• Include a conclusion that summarizes main points of the paper.
• Before you submit your assessment for grading, submit it to SafeAssign as a draft. Review your SafeAssign report and address any flagged issues to ensure you have properly cited all quoted or paraphrased material.
Take advantage of the WSJ. Try to include at least one source from the WSJ in your final draft.
• Style: Your paper should follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (available in the MBA Program Resources), including single-spaced paragraphs. Use a professional writing style.
• Communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
• APA guidelines: Format your citations according to current APA style.
• Resources: Use at least six citations from credible sources.
• Length: Your paper should be 15–20 pages, not including front and back matter (cover page, executive summary, table of contents, references, appendices). Papers that do not meet this minimum will be immediately returned for revision.
• Font and font size: 12 point, Times New Roman.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism