Begin to establish your voice as a writer. Practice writing under tight deadlines.
Throughout the semester you will be writing multiple blog posts that we will publish on a public blog site. The target reader of the blog is current or soon-to-be college students. Think about the type of college student you want to speak to speci cally. For example, it could be college athletes, those in a speci c major, those from a certain geography or background or based on lifestyle interests. While you don’t have to narrow down your focus for this rst blog, if you have a general idea of the theme of your posts, use that idea for this rst post.
A common type of blog post is to provide advice in some way. If you could go back in time to the sum- mer before you started college, what advice would you give yourself? This doesn’t have to be a deep, philosophical exercise (unless you want it to be), but even simple speci c tips and things that you learned along the way.
• Don’t be too broad. Focus on a speci c topic. Don’t be general. Provide an example that adds more depth to your post.
Avoid clichés and generic ideas.
While you can write in rst person, minimize the use of “I” in your sentence. Use a variety ofsentence structures to keep it interesting.
Brainstorm topics and create an outline before you start writing.RequirementsDue: 2/3/20 @ 4:00pm Submission: Upload to BlackboardFormat:• Cover Page: Student name, date, assignment title
Use 1” margins and 10-12 point font size for the body text. You can make your headers morestylized.
Font style: Simple and easy to read one a monitor. Recommend Times New Roman, Arial, CenturyGothic, Verdana, or similar style. (no script or ornate fonts)
PDF le format only. While Blackboard allows other le formats, only this is the only formataccepted for this class.Deliverables:• Describe target reader
• Length: Minimum 400-500 words • Photo to include with your bioGradingPoints: 25
• Content/Originality: Content is complete, accurate, relevant AND offers new ideas.
• Writing Quality: Writing is crisp, clear, and succinct. The writer incorporates the active voice whenappropriate and supports ideas with examples. No spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors aremade.
• Writing Style: The style is engaging and follows principles reviewed in class related to writingfor blogs.
• Format: Meets requirements for formatting, length and le type.
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism