Appraise the proposed rule/law changes for union organizing (e.g, Employee Free Choice Act and “ambush elections”). Make appropriate preparatory action recommendations to management.
Readings and Resources
· Holley, W., Jennings, K., & Wolters, R. (2017). The labor relations process (11th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
· Chapter 4-5, pp. 134-187 and 193-238
· RedState.com: UPDATED: Senate Republicans Cave: Filibuster ‘Compromise’ Keeps NLRB Firmly Under Union Control (Links to an external site.)
Labor Ed U of MN, Minnesota Teacher: “Right to Work” Takes Away for Choice Workers (Links to an external site.)
LaborEd Uof MN: Myths About Unions and Rights to Work (Links to an external site.)
LaborEd U of MN, Wisconsin All Those RIghts Taken Away (Links to an external site.)
· LaborEd UofMN, Minnesota Teacher: ‘Right-to-Work’ Takes Away Choices for Workers (Links to an external site.)
· LaborEd UofMN, Myths About Unions & Right-to-Work (Links to an external site.)
· LaborED UofMN, Wisconsin: All Those Rights Taken Away
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism