Week 5 Journal: Applying Lifespan Development to Life
· Read Chapter 15: End of Life: Death and Dying and Chapter 16: A Thoughtful Approach to Life: Aspects of Successful Aging in you required text, Understanding Development: A Lifespan Perspective.
· Read Chapter 13 Death, Dying, and Grieving in your textbook Essentials of Lifespan Development: A Topical Approach.
· View the videos The 81-Year-Old Bodybuilder who Inspires Others to Get Fit (Links to an external site.) and Life Lessons From 100-Year-Olds (Links to an external site.) .
· Review your past required readings from Weeks 1 through 4.
In this journal,
· Reflect on the knowledge, based on theories of development, you have learned during this course
· Discuss what skills can be developed from having this knowledge.
· Analyze how knowledge about lifespan development theory can be applied to your goals and career.
· Evaluate what ethical considerations should be taken when applying these skills.
Your journal this week should be 400 to 500 words and have an introduction and a conclusion as described in the Writing Center’s resource, Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) . You should exhibit obvious attention to critical thought and understanding of the content, as demonstrated in Samantha Agoos’s TED-Ed Animation, 5 Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking (Links to an external site.) . You should include citations as needed to support your ideas. As this is your personal reflection about the material this week, your journal should limit the use of quoted material. Proper grammar should be applied, for which you should consider using the Writing Center’s Grammarly (Links to an external site.) resource. At minimum, cite your text to support your assertions within your explanation, but you may also use additional scholarly sources. The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism