2) What exactly were the “Secret Treaties with California’s Indians” discussed in Miller’s article? What part(s) of the article stood out to you?
3) Please discuss your thoughts/reactions to the “California Indians: A Neglected Legacy” video. What stood out to you, and why?
4) According to Chilcote’s article, what does the “California Dream” mean to indigenous peoples? What solution does she provide?
5) What key term from last week could connect to this week’s materials, and why?
6) Lastly, please discuss any overall thoughts/reactions/connections you’d like to share.
Remember to reach the 300 word minimum requirement (total)
The Secret Treaties with California’s Indians by Larisa K. Miller: https://www.archives.gov/files/publications/prologue/2013/fall-winter/treaties.pdf
Video: California Indians: A Neglected Legacy
com/what-the-california-dream-means-to-indigenous-peoples-79889“>What the California Dream Means to Indigenous Peoples: https://theconversation.com/what-the-california-dream-means-to-indigenous-peoples-79889
Buy an essay in any subject you find difficult—we’ll have a specialist in it ready
Ask for help with your most urgent short tasks—we can complete them in 4 hours!
Get your paper revised for free if it doesn’t meet your instructions.
Contact us anytime if you need help with your essay
APA, MLA, Chicago—we can use any formatting style you need.
Get a paper that’s fully original and checked for plagiarism